Our Calgary Flooring Consultants will show you the characteristics to consider when buying
Hardwood Flooring: Wood Species, Grade, Board Widths & Lengths, Colour, Finish, and Stability.
- Variety of species (Oak, Ash, Maple, Birch, etc.) in narrow and wide plank (5-8 inch) options
- Stains, grains & finishes include dark, light, red-tones, wire brushed, hand scraped, and more!
Lasts a Lifetime
- Natural insulating properties
- Easy to maintain
- If cared for properly, hardwood will last the lifetime of the house
- Can be refinished to look like new
Invest in Your Future & Your Family’s Health
- Adds resale value to your home
- Hypo-allergenic; it won't harbour pollen, mold or dust
We have everything you need for D-I-Y!
ASK A FLOORING CONSULTANT FOR MORE INFO
Looks even better
- Environmentally sound
- Pre-finished styles available
- Adds natural warmth
Urban/ Rustic Hardwood
- Coarse grains such as Ash and Oak
- Accents urban bright coloured decor
- Very structured
- Wide plank (5-8 inch) board options
- Species include: Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry), Merabau, Acacia, Tiger Wood
- Harder wood than Traditional Hardwoods
- Most often found in red tones
- Has a very classical elegance
Wood on Walls
- Very trendy & modern
- Designers love wood on walls as it adds texture & depth
- Get creative, choose a different colour hardwood than your floor. Have fun!
- Feature walls can be a cost effective way to achieve this look
In Stock there is a wide selection of species, stains & grains. Ask our Flooring Consultants
professional installation for you. Our huge Showroom displays so many options that you are sure to find something to suit your personal
style, home and budget. Call our Calgary flooring store
request a quote!